Monday, October 15, 2007

Feeling better.

1. Who sits next to you in science?
Michelle to the left, supposedly Michelle Tan to the right

2. Last text you received on your mobile?
Bea Naidas about HE

3. Who do you have a crush on?
Tee hee.

4. What song are you listening to?
Me Love-Sean Kingston

5. Who does it remind you of
No one really..

6. Last movie you watched?
Stardust

7. Which of your friends lives closest to you?
Caylene... sorry, Isa:)

8. What CD is in your stereo?
I don't use CD's anymore :)

9. Do you have a job?
Nope

10. What did you do yesterday?
Nothing so productive

12. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
glasses... shhh!

13. Last person you ditched class with?
Hahaha.. uh, second year, prolly MonMen.
14. If you found out you were pregnant, what would you do?
I don't believe in fornication :)

15. Do you trust your friends?
Of course!

16. Who was the last person to call you?
My mom, I think.


17. What annoys you?
Dude, a lot of things.

18. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
It depends on what point I am in my life and if he WANTS me to.

19. Next vacation you're going on?
Uh, sembreak?

20. Do you play any instrument(s)?
HAHAHAHAH. I wish :|

21. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
Yes, no, maybe, I don't know :|

22. Do you want any piercings?
I already have two on my ears...

23. Can you roll your R's?
Does that mean I can say R's? If so, yes.

25. Look out the window:
Road.

26. What are your nicknames?
Gabbe, Gabo, Gabriella, Ga, and ****G

27. Last time you went out of town?
July

28. Who last IMed you?
Isa

29. What kind of music do you like?
Mmm... I'm not into a specific genre

30. What was the last thing you ate?
Banana Crumble from Anihan =p~

32. Which of your friends would make the best roommate?
Mari, she's forever my roommate:)

33. Last thing you purchased?
hahaha ink for the printer

34. What's your favorite beverage?
Diet Coke

35. Would you stop talking to your friend if they started hooking up with your boyfriend/girlfriend?
It depends on the circumstances...

36. What's the last compliment you received?
Hahaha.. Idk:|

37. Are you watching tv?
No

38. What are some features you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
Teeth, eyes

39. Last time you spent the night at someone's house?
a long time ago...

40. When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
earlier today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home