Saturday, October 13, 2007

Since I've done nothing but go out the past two days, I'm left alone at home to finish the shitload of work I have to do.

FRIDAY
-Woke up kinda early (8ish) :o
-Went to town with my sister she went to Cans and I bought stuff for cay's surprise
-Bryan was also there (haha they fought:|)
-they dropped me off at Cay's
-BC (well sorta), Erika, Isa and I blew up balloons
-Cay, Bets, Claud and Lea finally arrived
-CAY'S SURPRISE! I hope she was surprised... ahahaha
-ate
-watched Disturbia
-ate (hahah duuude too full at the end of the day)
-watched Sixth Sense
-left
-When I got home, I texted Claud to tell Caylene happy birthday again and stuff
-and since caylene lives like what A MINUTE away, they both dropped by my house!
-I rode Cay's bike! :))
-Town with Isa, GJ and Diego after
-Walked around (Natio!!) hahaha
-watched Stardust (it was okay... :|)
-Starbucks
-Diego dropped ALL of us home:)

SATURDAY
-narra (well you know how that goes...)
-WR bazaar with Mari, Thea, Christella, Nikka and Michelle after (hahahah well rode the lynx:|)
-weird lesbian girls!! :)) :)) :)) :))
-home
-rode pammy's friends UBERCOOL CAR to drop off stuff at GJ's (I think my dad got lost on PURPOSE)
-home
-kaiseki, fort
-Wake of Tito Ding
-home

Mariane, a decent post for you :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home