Saturday, October 6, 2007

1337 Miles

There are some things that I plan to blog about but never do like, UAAP Games, Intrams, IIIC Garage Sale, Rockwell with Gushi... and probably a lot more that I cant seem to recall at the moment.

Those are the things I'm TOO LAZY to blog about. I just hope that I'll remember them forever.

There are also things that you CANT blog about, like TODAY for instance and it. I won't blog about it because it's something special or juicy that I don't want the world to know. I wont blog about it because I cant seem to type it. But I can certainly am thinking about it. I don't hope to remember it, I pray to FORGET it and I PRAY TO AVOID IT.

I'm trying not to let it affect me until it's staring me in the face and until it's REAL.

Mariane, your phone just had to fucking break when I need you. So much for the 600+ useless texts I have from you in my inbox, I cant even get ONE when it actually matters. DUDE CONTACT ME.


Thea, I love you:D

Happy birthday, Pavee:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home