Monday, October 1, 2007

survey

Where are you right now?
my house

What are you thinking about?
school stuff I gotta do

What color are your eyes?
dark brown

Have you ever been to Mexico?
yup

Do you have a crush on anyone?
yes

Are you with this person? If not, why?
Hahaha. I don't need a boyfriend.

Are you an only child?
nope

Italian food or Mexican?
Italian

Sweet or Sour?
If I eat one, I'll end up craving the other.

Why are you filling this out?
Killing time

How old are you?
15

Have you ever been sky diving?
Nope

Would you want to?
hell yeah!

Do you like to swim?
when I feel like it

Have you ever cheated, or been cheated on?
no to both

What time is it?
6:11pm

Have you ever blacked out from drinking?
no...

Do you have a job?
nope

Whats your favorite color?
red, some shades of green, and some shades of blue

Do you play any sports?
fencing and occasionally, golf and tennis

Have you ever done drugs?
only when prescribed

Did you sleep good last night?
kay lang

Are you a virgin?
YES

Do you lie?
yes

Are you easy to get along with?
I think so

If someone had a crush on you what would be the easiest way to let you know?
Mmm... tell me?

What is your middle name?
valmores

What color is your mailbox?
I don't even know if I have a mailbox!:|

Are you single?
yes
Have you ever hit a deer?
no haha just remembered rory...

Do you have to drive over a bridge to get home?
no

What color is your room?
pink, purple, and some neutral color

What do you do first in the morning?
check the time

What brand is your printer?
HP

Do you enjoy fighting with people?
haha for fun

Is your hair naturally straight or curly?
wavy

Who was your kindergarten teacher?
teacher joanne!

Are you taller than your mom?
yup

What curse word do you say the most when your pissed?
I insert fucking into everything

Are you God?
NO

Do you enjoy writing in colored pens?
I enjoy having them but not really writing hahaha

Does anything hurt on your body right now?
yeah

Do you often cry during a movie?
depends on the movie

Last text message?
"It's weird cause he doesn't talk back. Cause he's in Cortes' class... hahaha loko didn't say that" <---completely random

Do you hate your life?
sometimes

Do you get mad easily?
yes

What is your biggest pet peeve?
people who don't have manners

Are you cold?
not really

Do any of your friends have kids?
uh no

Do you know anyone that is pregnant right now?
yup

Who should pay on the first date?
the guy, duh! hahahaha

How many years older than you are you willing to date?
i don't know

Do you have any friends?
of course!

Do you have any mean friends?
yes

What is the ugliest color to wear in your opinion?
peach

Have you ever liked someone who all your friends hate?
haha yeah

Have you ever felt like driving off a cliff, seriously?
yes

Have you ever contemplated suicide?
maybe

Who was the last person to hug you?
uhh mariane

What brand are the pant/jeans you're wearing right now?
I'm still wearing my uniform

How tall are you?
5'6

What is the closest green object?
tape dispenser

If you were born the opposite sex, what would your parents name you?
how should I know?

Do you want to have kids?
one day far far far into the future

What is the brightest color you're wearing?
white

Who is the friend you have that you would never have expected to have?
Mariane and Thea

Who do you hate the most right now?
hahaha

What kind of car do you want?
Porsche Cayenne

What is your favorite video game?
cooking mama

Do you have any TV shows on DVD?
yup

Are you wearing make-up?
nope

Do you have a tattoo?
nope

Have you ever broken a pinata?
yes

Do you know how to draw?
haha shit no

Who loves orange soda?
no one I know

Who did you last IM?
mariane

Where were you in the last 24 hours?
school

Who was the last person that called you?
my mom

Is there anything you regret?
yes

Do you know where your family name originated from?
haha no

What is your favorite color ON A CAR?
black

Do you use digital or film cameras?
digital

Do you own an iPod?
yeah

Do you like going to water parks?
yess

GOOD DAY TODAAAAYYY I PASSED GEOM IT'S MEANT TO BE IM NOT MEANT TO GIVE UP ON GEOM OMGGGG THANK GOD

I remember telling myself to blog something but now I don't remember except that I PASSED GEOM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home