Sunday, September 23, 2007

Whoo! I haven't updated since Thursday! :)

Anyway, Friday, I had Red. I didn't watch FOB but I didn't really want to anyway. :) Mariane, you ditched me AGAIN:|

Saturday, I spent the day with my dad and Nicco. We ate at Serendra first, we ate at Mamou and of course ATE A LOT OF GOOD GOOD GOOD STEAK. Then we went to Ninoy Stadium to watch the Ateneo-La Salle JUNIORS game. LA SALLE WON, OF COURSE:) Hahaha. It was pretty good game though, REALLY CLOSE. I hope they win champion this year cause I heard the Juniors haven't won champion is such a LONG time. Since like ATKINS was in Zobel. :)) So La Salle did win but all their stuff was stolen from the dug out. :)) :| :| Haha the highlight of Nicco's day: Coach Franz and his wife rode in our car and we dropped them off at Taft. Apparently, the Previa now has BASKETBALL GREATNESS:) Hahaha Rockwell after.

Sunday, mass (OMG COULD NOT TAKE THE HEAT, ISA FRAN) then Sta. Elena then Westgrove ekek after. Then I had tutor.

It was a pretty okay weekend.

This is amazing! A long post!

It's 4am. I'm translating Fil Journal.

Hey, I get Geom but I think I'm still gonna fail! Woohoo! *sarcasm, okay?* I swear, if I fail again I'm going to join Caylene in the I Give Up On Geom Club.

Hahaha random I just thought of this now.... NUMER CLUB OF THREE and omg GROWING INSIDE OF YOU =)) =)) =)) Shit! =)) =)) I love you, Mariane Pontejos!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home