Wednesday, November 7, 2007

failing at something once, does not make you a failure.

SEVEN THINGS THAT SCARE YOU
1. Insects
2. Most animals (nature :|)
3. losing my loved ones
4. going to hell
5. being alone
6. committing the same mistakes twice
7. being awake at 3am


SEVEN THINGS YOU LIKE THE MOST
1. Internet
2. FanFic/Books
3. Having fun with my loved ones
4. Random Happy Moments
5. Hugs and Kisses (THIS IS NEW. I NOW LIKE HUGS, PEOPLE)
6. Bonding Sessions
7. Watching in Patron :) hahaha


SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT YOU
1. I put my alarm clock far far away from my bed so I have to get up and wake up to turn it off
2. I stare at Y!M list a lot.
3. I've sat next to SIMON ATKINS during a La Salle dinner and did not utter a word.
4. I've ACCIDENTALLY said "GO ATENEO" while sitting in the La Salle side, PATRON, and wearing green.
5. I love preppy boys.
6. My notes say aksjdkjfksljaskldjf dsfjsdkfsfsdjfhdfjjfkfjajkafa (messily) when I'm falling asleep in class and I think I'm writing down what the teacher is saying.
7. I cant say I enjoy the holiday season as much as others do.

SEVEN THINGS YOU PLAN TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Meet Justin Timberlake/*Nsync.
2. Sky dive.
3. Go to at least 60% percent of the countries in the world
4. Confess all my sins.
5. Record a song and have it played on the radio/tv. Hahahaha hey, tone deaf people can dream!
6. Be successful
7. Help others with the aid of my success

SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN DO
1. Read fanfiction for 20 hours straight.
2. Sleep for 15 + hours
3. Watch the same movie over and over again... like nonstop
4. Make friends
5. Stalk
6. Fail in Geom
7. Remember names and birthdays very well. (SAME AS MON) haha Even if I just randomly came across some random person's multiply and it was their birthday. I will remember their face, name, and birthday. haha thank you Dale Carnegie.


SEVEN THINGS YOU CANT DO
1. Not procrastinate
2. sing
3. perfect a geom anything
4. not go online
5. not talk and laugh loudly (hahaha this sounds bad)
6. not having my phone
7. not having my ipod!

SEVEN THINGS THAT ATTRACT YOU TO THE OPPOSITE SEX
1. Manners
2. Good looks
3. Preppy Clothes
4. Charismatic
5. HIS CAR :| :|
6. Piousness
7. Can keep up with me

SEVEN THINGS YOU SAY THE MOST
1. WTF!
2. I'm outraged!
3. Ah. Okay.
4. I'm serious.
5. Cool!
6. What?
7. I know, right?

SEVEN CELEB CRUSHES
1. Robe Lowe
2. Matt Czuchry
3. Jason Dohring
4. Justin Timberlake
5. Nate Archibald.. what is his real name?
6. Chase from House
7. Brad Pitt


SEVEN PEOPLE YOU WANT TO SEE TAKE THIS TEST
1. anyone!
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home