Saturday, November 3, 2007

Well our friendship has certainly dwindled down the drain :|


It's one am and I cant sleep.

I seriously hope I die between now and like midnight tomorrow.. it doesn't really leave me a lot of time to die or whatever.

The thought of seeing my test results depresses me so much I've succumbed to becoming emo, staring at the ceiling listening to my ipod :|

I'm alone in the family room and it's pretty late and usually I'd be scared to be alone here this late (unless I absolutely had to stay on) but my brain keeps telling me.. LOOK FOR FANFIC.

I want the Cartier Love Bracelet. But it's okay, I don't deserve it. In fact, I don't think I deserve anything at the moment.

Shit.

This is completely random.

You know what, the Cartier Love bracelet is so stupid, it's like two pieces of string put together using this gold ring that says love. 2 pieces of string for five hundred dollars.

I want everything to get better.. agh shit

good bye

I think this is all just PMS :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home