Friday, November 2, 2007

I stole this from Mariz:)


Aww, I miss IIB so much:(

How much you remember and how much you
regret...

What section were you? :
♥ B!!! IIB Not Peasants!

Who was your adviser? :
♥ Sto. Domingo.

How many were you in one class? :
♥ 30, I think :|

Who was your seatmate? :
♥ A lot. Haha basta I know for First Quarter, THEA MITRA:)

Still remember your english
teacher? :
♥ Hahahaha Carillo! Damn, she hated us so much :|

What was your first class? :
♥ Omg, I don't remember :| Hahaha basta I know a lot of the days it'd be Pinoy. I should get a copy of the IIB sched :)

Who was/were your best friend/s :
♥ EVERYONE! :) Hahaha The IIB "Core Group" (Trademark Thea Mitra)... Uh, the Ivy League-ers, Trio of Red (hahahah) and ect ect.. :)

Who did you like? :
♥ EVERYONE :)

Do you have any enemies? :
♥ Er, kinda but she left in like the middle of the sy. :))

Who was your favorite teacher? :
♥ GARCIA, Sotelo, and Bayani... she has a Multiply album dedicated to IIB!

What sports did you play? :
♥ Frisbee, who could eat the most, who could find the most food, who could go to the canteen and buy stuff in five minutes, and ect ect:))

Did you buy your lunch? :
♥ Sometimes. I usually had to when people ate the food in my lunchbox without my knowledge. :))

Were you noisy in class? :
♥ YES.

Can you sing the alma mater? :
♥ YEAH! "There was this hole in the ground..."

What was your favorite subject? :
♥ Free Period, Study Period, Lunch

What was your school's full name? :
♥ PAREF Woodrose School, Inc.

If you could go back in time and do it
all over, would you? :
♥ YES!!!!!!

What do you remember most about 2nd yr:
♥ All the friends I made, all the bonding sessions, all the food we ate, and ect ect

Favorite memory in 2nd yr :
♥ All IIB Moments:)

Worth memory in 2nd yr? :
♥ All IIB Moments :)

W here did you go most often for
break? :
♥ Restroom! haha and of course, canteen to replenish the food!

What did you do on the last day of
class? :
♥ I remember the last real day of IIB, we did HandH in my house:)

Did you like 2nd yr :
♥ THE BEST FREAKIN YEAR OVER

If you were given a chance to change
something that happened on 2nd
YR..would you? :
♥ Yes, but just ONE thing :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home