Thursday, September 13, 2007

BATCH RETREAT WAS AWESOME!!!

I love my roomates Mari and Liza... Mari, you're forever my roomate. :)
I love the sleepover I had with Alisa, Mela, Ash and BeaBong.
Whoo! Bonded with Ms. Bunag :)
I super cried in the palanca of my dad... :|
Thea Mitra, I love your palanca. Even MsQ cried. And yes, the candle thing, it was UNDERSTOOD.
BLOODY HELL THE BEST GOSSIP EVER DURING BONDING!!! =))

Okay tamad to think.. omg, I super did not take many pics... but you know, I guess you're supposed to concentrate on God. :|

Philo paper... I cant believe it was due the next day.
I came late for school today. 9am.

I picked academics over good times in class. Cause you see, I was seated next to Bets with Christine behind me and like Kats, Thea, Pia nearby... but I traded to have a seat in front... this better help... and omg I hope gng doesn't start calling on me or something... gosh..hahaha rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home