Wednesday, August 29, 2007

It's Kind Of A Funny Story is depressing. It's making me depressed. It makes it seem like suicide is the only way out :| :| That and getting therapy... hahaha anyway, it's kinda funny though... :|

Anyway, I visited the chapel today (MsQ, be proud) and wow, I haven't had a better day the WHOLE schoolyear (well, so far). So maybe I'll try going everyday... It's a sign from God. :-o Also maybe cause there were no tests today.

Anyway, I'm texting Pat now and I really miss IIB. The other day Thea and I were talking and we had a conversation that went like this:

Gabbe: You know what, if we had like Sarah, Bea A, Caylene, Mariz, Pat V in IIIC it would be like IIB again.
Thea: I know, super! It's like the IIB CORE GROUP.

I've been laughing about it since. Haaayy IIB. I miss everyone.

Off to study and bond with Padre Silva :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home