Tuesday, September 4, 2007

So I didn't go to Red today cause I thought I was going to have tutor, but it turns out my mom canceled it cause it was a guy tutor. I ended up going to places with my mom and running on the treadmill after school...:|

I was planning to finish something I was doing online the other day but now I'm just so tamad to do so :| Oh well.

I super crammed today. Did shit in HE and okay in Histo. :| No fil quiz!!! Omg I just have to put this so during HE we were talking about how some Indians are like vegetarian and then Roseanne asked Pat:

Roseanne: Have you tried becoming vegetarian?
Pat: Yeah, but I cant eat salad without bacon.

CAN I JUST SAY I KNOW YOU MAY NOT FIND IT FUNNY BUT I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN SHE SAID THAT.

Omg, and when I mentioned that I was going to Natio, everyone made pabili something na.

I'm gonna do half a pompom then study. Then if it's not too late I'll go back on. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home