Tuesday, November 11, 2008

gahhh dont come back!

why.wont.gossip.girl.load.

1. I woke up early to call CollegeBoard about my name change and they said to call again :|:|:| wtf.
2. Music was actually okay--we actually got a 100 in the composition.
3. Math--Mrs. Carreon kept telling me to shut up cause I kept talking to everyone and asking them to print out my csb app.
4. My printer is still being fixed. I miss it.
5. Facebook inbox:|:|:|
6. Before Math and Music there was Compo pala... but ehhh. Compo :|
7. Physics:|:| It was okay. I got the problems. Hahaha PAYING ATTENTION DOES MAKE A DIFERENCE :|
8. Lunch
9. Continuing Games--skipped CW.
10. We won a lot of our games... so... :)
11. Dr. Creami Lady gave Anna a free stik-o. hahaha.
12. Rode home with Alisa
13. Gossip Girl
14. Gossip Girl

My mom's leaving for the states tonight.

things to do:
-check on Erica and Paola regarding the memos they gave
-check on Erica and Bettina about the visit on Sat
-write essay for Yona about puso
-give rosaries and name plates to Erica and Bettina
-PHILO!!!
-csb app
-SWINGERRRR
-read el fili
-physics problems.

gahhh I'm sleepy. Anyway off to gym now.

the environment has evolved to something that functions better without your presence. dont come back. (I'm not talking about my mother)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home