Sunday, August 3, 2008

I never start working early anymore since I'm so used to not sleeping...

When is the next time you will see the person who takes your breath away?
Maybe next weekend... but after the UPCAT maybe God will reward me and he'll surprise me :)

Are you waiting for something?
Yes, for my parents to come home and for the year to end so I can drink again and know if I have a future or not.

Last myspace message you received?
I don't really use my myspace.

Are you happy with life?
Almost contented :|

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Yeah

Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance?
Yeah

Are you a jealous person?
Yes

How's the weather today?
Super rainy!

Do you think you will be in a relationship 3 months from now?
Nope

When's the next time you'll see your closest friend?
Tomorrow

What were you doing this morning at 7am?
Taking the UPCAT

What radio station do you listen to the most?
89

What are you listening to?
Nothing

Is there anything that you are craving right now?
Cibo

What do you need to be doing right now?
Catching up work.

Who do you hate?
You... I recall a conversation I had with Thea last Friday
Gabbe: Man, it is so hard to be friends with people you hate
Thea: Hahahaha why, you're friends with people you hate?
Gabbe: Uh yaeh and I just wanna kill her half the time.
Thea: You're right it is hard.

Do you think you're a serious person?
Depends

Why is your relationship status the way it is?
It's the way I want it to be

When is the last time you cried?
Last night

What are you doing tomorrow?
I'll be on my deathbed--oh, I mean school. DEATH MARCH TO GRADUATION, BABY.

How have you felt today?
Just fucking STRESSED.

Do you tell your best friends EVERYTHING?
No

What were you doing at noon yesterday?
Watching tv

Are you gonna be home alone tonight?
Nope

Last movie you watched?
Failure to Launch

Who/What made you upset yesterday?
UPCAT

Do you sing in the shower?
HAHAHAHA. Yes.

Would you ever consider moving to another state to be with the one you love?
It depends

Do you trust all of your friends?
No.

What color are your bedroom walls?
Pink and purple and this like grey neutral color.

First thing you notice in the opposite sex?
How they dress

Is there something you wish you could tell somebody?
Yes

What other names did your parents consider for you?
I don't know. Oh wait, I remember now. It's too mortifying to share with cyberworld.

Did you ever get kid's meals from McDonald's just for the toys?
Yeah

What does your last text say and who's it from?
"Haha. Intense upcat, huh?" Hoy, rest kaya! Get well soon~" Mariane

Do you like your life?
Bits and pieces.

What was the last thing you said aloud?
Call the driver

Have you ever fell asleep in someones arms?
Yeah

What were you doing at 1 am?
Sleeping
What are you seriously wearing?
Black skinnies and an old pink Gap shirt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home