Thursday, July 3, 2008

you make my heart go crazy...

E lneat aynmean palyica E luimth'd drehg uv ruf Cihtyo Mihlrac pa fedruid oui...

I'm trying to start a trend here. I'm going to attempt to blog everyday. So, today, I woke up late (like, 6:50) and rushed (as usual) to get to school... made it five before the bell. Mmm...then went to Grace to make an announcement.. but couldn't form the right words... hahaha but she eventually found them for me. I forgot to announce the meeting :|

Had Fil balitaan, I'm not as nervous with Gng anymore :) then mmm.. Okay I don't remember. Lunch Puso meeting for Acq Party--which I eventually rescheduled :| Then two semi-frees then COMPO=DEATH =)) :| Then home... then town for tutoring club then natio... ran into GJ... and Thea and Nina-who btw is running for Junior Council... cutiepie. Hahaha home, gym.. then off to cramming :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home