Thursday, August 14, 2008

I haven't thought about Georgetown in awhile. I was digging through my gmail inbox looking for a file that Paola sent me a month ago, and I found this email from Georgetown. When I went on campus tour there before third year they made me fill up this data sheet so when I'm a senior they can send me the necessary documents so that I may be able to apply.

Well, now I'm a senior and I cant believe I missed that email by a MONTH. I clicked on it and it had a link telling me how to apply, what I needed, and whatnot. I haven't thought about studying abroad for a while, either. I used to really want it, now I honestly don't give a fuck. I don't even know where I want to study in the country I live in.


The question is: should I even bother trying? (for Georgetown, or whatever, I mean) There is also the option of transferring. Mmm... so many choices. Is this how the real world feels like?

Well at least now I have other things to think about other than you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home