Tuesday, June 3, 2008

the new official use of my blog

I have a billion and one things to do but focus just isn't my style. hahahaha :|

Do you like anyone at the moment?
Nope

What colour eye shadow do you wear?
It depends on what I'm wearing.

Have you ever worn false eyelashes?
Nope

When was the last time you got really drunk?
I got drunk swinuman but I got REALLY drunk new year :|

What was the last item you purchased online?
GG Hoodie

What was the last job you applied for?

I haven't applied for one :|

At the moment, are you more warm or cold?
Cold.

What season were you born in?

What season does the Phils have during December? :|

Do you know what your IQ is?
Nope

Did you have a favourite boy band when you were younger?
NSYNC!

If you are or were unhappy with any part of yourself, would you get corrective surgery

No

Do you find guys with facial piercings attractive?
NO.

Are you a fast typer?
I think so.

When was the last time you saw snow?
Looong time ago

What is your favourite comedy or sketch show?
Friends

What is your favourite 80's band?
I don't have one.

Who was the last friend you took a picture with?
Uhm, prolly when I went out with gj and mon :|

Describe the top you’re wearing.

It's green, by Ralph Lauren, and it's collared.

Who are your favourite people to talk to when you’re down?
All of my friends. ;)

Do you think Princess Diana was murdered?
Hahahaha honestly, yeah.

Have you ever dreamed of making your own music video to your favourite song?
No...

What was the last song you kept listening to over and over again?
Leavin-Jesse McCartney :|

Have you ever crimped your hair?
Yeah :|

Who was the last person to insult you to your face?
My sister :|

Do you like industrial music?
Industrial music? What?

Did you ever meet your great-grandparents?
Nope

Do you have a lot of jewelry?
Nope

Has anyone ever tried to shove their religion in your face?
Nope

Are you related to anyone famous?
I am famous! hahah but no
If you had fairy wings, what colors would they be?
White?

If you were going to a costume party at the weekend and you had to go as a historical figure, who would it be?
Hillary Clinton! Okay she isn't a historical figure.. yet.

Who do you talk to on MSN the most?
I don't have MSN.

What food do you hate?
Anything with liver

What would you call your black cat, if you had one as a pet?
I hate cats

Do you ever get really bad migraines?
Yes

Would you rather be in a relationship or single right now?
Either would be ok with me.

Would you ever get dreadlocks?
No

Do you get scared when you’re home alone?
Not really scared, just lonely :|


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home