Monday, June 2, 2008

Still bored!

What would you do if you found out your husband or long-term boyfriend had been dressing up in your clothes in secret? Would you support them?
Shit I could just die.

Do you think Facebook and MySpace are competing against each other?
Yeah

Name a celebrity you think is really overrated.
Cant think of any at the moment...

How big is your town/village you live in?
AAV is so not little.

What is the most disgusting tasting vegetable you have ever tried?
..............thinking.......... cant think of any :|

What would be your topping of choice on a baked potato?
Sour cream

How old is your mom?
Hahahha she'd kill me if I put this kind of info online

Do you have a gay friend?
I wish

What is your favourite accent?

British only cause of Luke Brandon

When was the last time you polished your room?
Nope

What is your favourite flavour of crisps?
Salt and Vinegar

Where would be your ideal location to get married?
Church

How old do you think you act?

haahahahha.. uhm I think I'm pretty immature :|

Are you emotionally mature?
I'd like to be

Do you feel comfortable travelling by yourself?
I'd like to try it.

What was the last DVD you watched?

Cashmere Mafia

Have you ever been to a funeral?
Yup

What are your favourite online shops?
Why shop online when you can go to the real thing???

What is your favorite boys name?
Scott

Do you have thin or full lips?
Uhm. Idk. But my sister and I joke that we have "sad lips"

Have you ever worn black lipstick?
god no!


Do you own a teddy bear?
Yup it's in my room in the states tho. It's a white polar bear that hugs my standing lamp, really.

Do you enjoy ballet?
Okay lang

Have you ever been followed or stalked?
I am usually the stalker...

What kind of digital camera do you have?
Sony

What do you think of plus size models?
They're okay

Does ‘size zero’ disgust you?
No

What do you think of those pro-anorexia websites out there?
Thea and I like to read them :|

When was the last time you were really ashamed of yourself and why?
hahahaha secret

Has anyone ever made fun of your last name?
Nope

What colour is your dressing gown?

What is a dressing gown?

What was the name of the last magazine you read?
CosmoGirl

What jewelry are you wearing today?
Earrings

If you could have any kind of hairstyle permanently, what would it be?
uhm my hair now is okay

When was the last time your home had a power cut?
I don't think my parents have ever not paid for electricity!

What color is the nearest pen?
Black

Are you saving money for anything?
Nope

Are you scared of thunder and lightning?
Okay lang

Have you ever decorated your room by yourself?
nope

Do you like The Birthday Massacre?
What is?

What is your mood on MySpace set to?
I don't have a MySpace acoount.

What color is your make up bag?
blue

Who in your family are you closest to?
Nicco

Do you find it hard to say goodbye?
Yes

What do you see when you look out of your bedroom window?
Another house

Do you like New Wave?
No

How many pictures do you have of you on your MySpace?
I don't have an account

How old will you be in 7 years?
23

What is your biggest insecurity?
...

What was the reason behind your last cry?
I cant remember the last time i cried

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home