Thursday, May 8, 2008

Sixteen Reasons Why I Love Isa Francisco:
(This would usually come in a piece of paper which I would have attempted to be creative about but alas, you're three thousand miles away and I don't know how to send mail)

P.S. If you weren't three thousand miles away you could play GTA 4 with me in my house. I'm a girl and all =))


1. She's the first real friend I've had in a really long time.
2. She introduced me to Guitar Hero.
3. She will listen to your rants even if she's doing schoolwork.
4. The FOOD at 527.
5. "What are you doing after riding?" "Can I come over?"
6. "OMG PAUSE PAUSE HUGH GRANT IN A SHORT-SLEEVED SHIRT."
7. Your grammar is bound to improve when you're friends with her.
8. If you are bored and in need of some kilig moments you can definitely ask her to write a story about someone for you.
9. She thinks you're psycho/obsessed/plain crazy but is still friends with you.
10. She taught me how to make my own juice.
11. We used to use/have the same pen/cellphone/dog. HAHAHAHA SOULMATES.
12. She saves your ass during IP.
13. She knows all the right smart and all the right stupid things to say when you're down. hahaha.
14. She saves your ass when your computer goes bonkers.
15. Her family also rocks. hahahaha.
16. May 8 is always extra special cause it's her birthday :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ISA! I love you :D:D:D:D:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home