Thursday, May 1, 2008

So it's 7:13 am and I haven't slept. Again.

Stolen from Isa, my supposed soulmate whom I haven't talked to in forever.

P.S. I giggled through your Al Behd. I have no idea why.


Would you date a...

1. Suplado:
No

2. Mr. Shades:
Mmm... okay lang.

3. Bad Boy:
Lol I don't mind.

4. Masculado:
Sure

5. Guys Who Give Flowers:
OF COURSE.

6. Smiling Face:
Yup

7. Hip hop:
No

8. Guys Who Ask Permission Before Courting:
Yeah! They're up there with guys who give flowers. hahaha aw they're cutie pies.

9. Has earring/s:
No.

10. Used to Chew Bubblegum:
No

11. Long Hair:
If it's bagay. Ditto, Isa.

12. Bald:
No

13. Antipatiko:
Nah.

14. Torpe:
Mmm.. okay..

15. Computer-games Addict:
Why not?

16. Basketball player:
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. Okay.

17. Mr. Count-My-Ex's-Till-You-Drop:
Not really...

18. Mestizo:
Yeah!

19. Guys Who Sing Well:
Yes

20. Quiet/Tame:
Yeah

21. Cum Laude:
Yup

22. Formal:
Meaning he's well-mannered? Then YES.

23. Friendly:
Of course

24. Mr. I Have An Opinion About Anything:
Not if it's annoying.

25.Motorcycle Guy:
No

26.Rocker:
depends

27. Skateboarder:
depends

28. Alaskador:
What is?

29. Flirt:
hehehehehe flirting is sooo kilig.

30. Mr. Campus Crush:
Mmm kay lanng

31. Bigotilyo:
No

32. Painter:
As long he's like not a starving artist

33. Galante:
Yeah.

34. Poet:
depends

35. Maporma:
as long he doesnt dress better than me

36. Talks Too Much:
As long as he doesn't talk more than me.

37. Soccer Hottie:
Yes.

38. Anti-Christ:
No.

39. Mama's Boy:
I don't mind.

40. Hangs Out With His Friends A Lot:
Yeah

41. Mysterious Guy:
Sure.

42. Cute Idiot:
No please

43. Guitarist:
Yes. :D:D:D

44. Wide Vocabulary Guy:
Sure

45. Loves you:
NO SHIT. hahahha well duh I guess I have to love him as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home