Monday, April 27, 2009

340 am and I cant sleep. Earlier, I was typing some long dramatic post about this, that, and gossip. But it's too much to put on cyberworld. I know I should continue my post about grad but I just don't feel like it... so for now some mindless fun:

What was the first thing you thought about in the morning?
My sore throat is gone!

Who was the last friend who texted you?
Thea

Do your parents have MySpace accounts?
My mom has facebook.

Are you proud of yourself?
Uh, it depends.

Are you currently fighting with someone?
No. Yay:)

Ever mooned someone while in a moving vehicle?
No.

Do you like your mom or your dad better?
Haha :|:|

Have you ever flirted with the pizza delivery man?
No.

What's the closest black object to you?
Black shorts that's in my luggage next to me. I haven't unpacked. :|

Have you ever heard of black magic?
Yes.

Do you laugh a lot?
Yeah


How many cousins do you have?
A lot. More than thirty first cousins. :| (from my dad's)

What was your costume for Halloween last year?
I think it was an epic fail at emo with Bets and Cay

Do you believe that love lasts forever?
Yes.

Are majority of your friends male or female?
Female.

Do you wish upon the stars?
Nope

Anything bothering you right now?
Yeah.

Who was the last person you held hands with?
Hahaha let us not

What was the brand of the first computer you owned?
I don't know

Were you a premature baby?
Yeah

Ever had a cigarette before?


Hung out with any friends today?
Nope.:(

Are you stressed?
A little

What is your favorite color?
Red

Was yesterday better than today?
Nope

How do you feel right now?
I fucking miss you.

Want to say anything?
Fro dra vilg fuimt E fyhd du ku du Cbyeh vun y kio??? Fa'na uid uv dra pnelg fymmc, kioc. Mad'c dno du pnayg druca pyt rypedc yc famm. Cred, syopa ev oui ajah kud dra kio nekrd! cred pid hu. dyhkehy. drec ec cu vilgehk NADYNTAT. fru cbahtc druicyhtc uv ainuc du pa fedr y kio????? kuehk du cbyeh fuhd ajah mad sa pa fedr res. drec ec vilgehk cdibet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home