Wednesday, March 18, 2009

back from retreat...


stolen from Isa:

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Jaime Marfori

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Augh, god, no.

3. What was your first alcoholic drink?
Wine at my parents' 25th anniv in Mexico... my sister told me it was grape juice.

4. What was your FIRST job?
"working" for my dad

5. What was your FIRST car?
-

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
my phone was fucking up-like seriously the LCD screen wasn't lighting up- but it worked again this am and when I checked there were texts from cheil, gj, pao, and monmen.

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
Mariane... she woke me up and was all "WOAH IS THAT GABBE???" "I heard someone screaming in the shower and I thought it was you... but you're here." wtf

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs. Katindoy

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
I don't know.

10. Who was your FIRST best friend & do you still talk?
Karen Ingente... only when I run into her at like random social events. (hahaha whatta word)

11. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
my house with Rohana. Omg, and I was soo jealous of her cause she could dance dance revolution SO well.

12. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Mariane "augh, what the hell are you talking about??"

13. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
One of my cousin's... I was a flower girl that had an "itchy dress".

14. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
groan because mariane woke me up:|:|

15. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Mandy Moore:|:|

16. What was the FIRST record/tape/CD you bought?
Uh, the one with the person who sang "barbie girl" shizz

17. FIRST hospitalization?
When I was born, I had to be in the incubator for quite a while:|

18. FIRST foreign country you've been to?
Idk
19. FIRST movie you remember seeing?
Lion King or perhaps this Disney whatever that this beginning tee dum tee dee... something like that.

20. When was your FIRST detention?
Uh, well the first I got in major trouble for was for first 1. cursing mari in front of a teacher then yelling at the teacher. yes, Mari and I are close now. :|:| how weird.

21. What did you do with your FIRST paycheck?
Uh, it never really got to me:|:|

22. Your FIRST social networking site?
Friendster

23. Who FIRST invited you to Facebook?
I don't remember...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home