Friday, December 5, 2008

Let me tell you one thing, good friendships are not based on how many laughs you share. Good friendships are based on how much the other tries to make you a better you. And frankly, I believe that's one thing you don't have. It's one thing to lose yourself and leave your old friends behind for another group that I can guarantee will not have your back as much as your old friends would have. It's another to drag others into it. It's another to infect others with your "cool and fun" ways. Another huge deal is that, the people you've infected have sabotaged good friendships with so much duplicity, it disgusts me. While you're up on your high horse, having the supposed time of your life, your real friends will be waiting. But at this rate, you'll lose them and they wont be there when you come crashing down.

So yes, I hope that you will have the life you think you want to lead. I hope that you will have as many drunken nights (to regret) as I have--even more. I hope you throw your life away.

But I don't have to hope, you already are throwing it away. With good friendships, the laughs you share are just the rewards, unnecessary, but thank God they're there right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home