Sunday, October 12, 2008

baby, you're worth it :)

HONESTLY

1. Honestly, how many people have you ever had very strong feelings for?
Four, if you count JT. Hahaha.

2. Honestly, what color is your underwear?
Blue

3. Honestly, what's on your mind?
School and you.

4. Honestly, what are you doing right now?
Talking to GJ and BeaN

5. Honestly, do you think you are attractive?
Uh, I guess it depends on the day.

6. Honestly, have you done something bad today?
Yeah...

7. Honestly, do you watch television?
Yeah

8. Honestly, are you jealous of someone right now?
Yes.

9. Honestly, what makes you happy most of the time?
Anything with you, really.

10. Honestly, What are you listening to?
Nothing.

11. Honestly, do you want to see someone this very minute?
Yeah.

12. Honestly, do you have deep secrets?
Yeah.

13. Honestly, where is your best friend?
They're all probably at home.

14. Honestly, are you mean?
Yeah, but it depends on how I feel about you. If I'm mean to you in a mean way, I love you. If I'm mean to you in a jokingly way... I hate you. That's the case most of the time anyway...


Whoops, did I just give it away? :|

15. Honestly, where did you copy and paste this from?
Isa Fran

16. Honestly, where would you rather be now?
With you

17. Honestly, do you like someone?
Yeah

18. Honestly, who was the last person that sent you a text, what did it say?
This long text to all my officers

19. Honestly, where are your shoes?
Everywhere. hahaha.

20. Honestly, would you choose your best friends or your boy/girlfriend?
If I had one, I would choose my best friends.

21. Honestly, have you gone out of your way to make a new friend?
Yeah

22. Honestly, do you shower?
DUH.

23. Honestly, are you desperate?
In some aspects, yes. I'm desperate to be get into a college.

25. Honestly, who was last say to good night to you?
Mariane... or GJ? gj.

27. Honestly, when was the last time you REALLY cried your heart out?
A few weeks ago.

29. Honestly, Have you gone streaking?
Nope

30. Honestly, do you see anyone as more than just a friend?
Mmm... maybe the possibility... but not really...

31. Honestly, do you think its right to cheat if your boy/girlfriend cheated on you?
No.

33. Honestly, what makes you mad?
A lot of little things... and sometimes you, but I don't know why I can never hold it against you. It makes me mad when I feel like I'm not appreciated. It makes me mad when I make the same mistakes. It makes me mad when I do stupid things... a lot. I'm an angry person.

34. Honestly, does being with your friends make you happy?
Yeah :)

35. Honestly, do you believe in yourself
YES. Positive thinking.

37. Honestly, who can you go to for anything?
Mariane

38. Honestly, have you hugged a girl this week?
No

39. Honestly, have you had a kiss on the cheek this week?
No

40. Honestly, when was the last time you hugged someone?
A long time ago...

41. Honestly, are you a relationship person?
I can survive without a romantic relationship, obviously. But I cant live without the relationships I have with family and friends.

42. Honestly, what’s your status?
Single

43. Honestly, do you own cigarettes?
No.

44. Honestly, where is your mom?
States

45. Honestly would you date someone who smokes?
No.

46. Honestly, would you date someone addicted to drugs?
No.

47. Honestly, Would you date someone who lived in another state?
Nope...

48. Honestly, Whats your biggest turn off?
Lack of manners..

49. Honestly, Whats your biggest turn on, physically?
Smile or laugh... crap and the voice... I really love it when a guy's voice is just SO deep :|

52. Honestly, Have you ever regretted breaking up with someone?
Haven't done this yet.

53. Honestly, Have you ever dated someone more than once?
No.

54. Honestly, If you could go on ONE DATE with any celebrity, who would it be?
Micheal Cera

55. Honestly, what's your relationship status?
Single

56. Honestly, What's the sweetest thing someone you dated did for you?
Mmm... I'd rather not say. It happened a long time ago anyway...

57.Honestly, Last time you got flowers?
Birthday... or does prom count?

58. Honestly, Are you ready to get into a serious relationship right now?
Nope.

59. Honestly, Do you like cuddling?
I can barely handle hugs.

60. Honestly, Do you hold grudges?
No

61. Honestly, Do you regret dating anyone?
No.

62. Honestly, Hugger or kisser?
Neither

63. Honestly, missing someone?
Yes, god, yes.

64. Honestly, Most important lesson you've learned from your exes?
None

65. Honestly, Are you happier single or in a relationship.
Cant tell.

66. Honestly, whats the most important thing in a relationship?
Ditto, Is. Trust and honesty... okay throw in patience there too.

67. Honestly, what would make you break up with someone...no questions asked.
Cheating, doing something stupid like smoking pot

68. Honestly, Have you ever liked someone who didn't like you back?
Yeah of course

69.Honestly, do you love someone right now?
Yeah

70. Honestly, how important are looks?
They're important enough that you need them to be noticed... but that's about it.

71. Honestly, what did you do last night?
Hung out with my dad... worked a little... caught up on sleep.

72. Honestly, Do you consider yourself shy?
No

73. Honestly, Would you rather date someone who was hot or ugly ?
Hot.

74. Honestly, Have you ever been turned down or turned someone down?
Yeah

75. Honestly, Have you ever been ashamed of anyone you were dating?
No.

76. Honestly, Do you currently want to date anyone? Who is it?
I like someone but I don't know about a relationship...

77. Honestly, Thing that made you the happiest today?
Just hanging out with friends at the WR Bazaar :)

78. Honestly, Would you ever date anyone your parents disapproved of?
No. I know I disobey them a lot and probably disrespect them a lot too.. but I don't think that I'd do that to them. As cliche as it is, they know what's best for me. It's kind of like if I get into Ateneo and if I kinda want to go, I wont go if they don't allow me. Okay, labo.

79. Honestly, Do you stay friends with the people you date?
It depends on the reason why it ended in the first place.

80. Honestly, Would you fight over someone you wanted to be with?
hahahahaha YES.

81. Honestly, would you kiss on the 1st date?
No

82. Honestly, Would you date someone A LOT older or younger than you?
No.

83. Honestly, Does the person you currently like know you like them?
Doubt it, really doubt it.

85.Honestly, Do you think the word 'love' is overused?
Yes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home