Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Events

1. I got my shot glass back from Pat.
2. I went to 506 to do Histo Thesis... of course we ended up on Multiply.
3. I did the Trigo HW :o
4. I slept through most of Fil :|
5. Mojo Jojo used TB lines on a non-TB-er... Friendship definitely needs to be evaluated.
6. I realized I cannot function without a yaya.
Read this:
Gabbe: oh god
Gabbe: where's yaya??
Gabbe: this is a glimpse of college life in the states, dear...
Gabbe: it is not pretty.
Isa: lol shut up, at least i'll be used to it unlike you
Gabbe: hahahaha shut up im in the states for a month every summer!
Isa: lol i had to wash all the fucking dishes today ok
Isa: cause my mom left them in the sink
Isa: i came home and i was like WHAT THE FUCK
Gabbe: WHERE WAS YAYA??
Isa: she's getting some visa shit or something
Isa: i've had to be yaya for 3 days
Gabbe: ....
Gabbe: WTF.
Gabbe: i am so sad for yo
Isa: and my dog pees like everywhere
Gabbe: u
Isa: lol
Gabbe: oh god wtf wtf WTF.
Isa: i think cooking breakfast is the only fun thing cause i'm the only one eating breakfast at that time
Isa: but yesterday i had to heat something for my BITA who came to visit us
Isa: and then she left a knife with like FRICKING PINK STUFF in the sink
Isa: i was like what the hell???
Gabbe: pink shit??
Isa: I DONT KNOW
Isa: I DONT WANNA KNOW
Gabbe: ...
Gabbe: baka naman icing \
Isa: NO MAN IT WAS LIKE CRUSTY STUFF

...

7. I'M CHOOSING THE LESSER EVIL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home