Monday, November 26, 2007

My Weekend

I typed this last night but Blogger didn't post it. :|

FRIDAY
As usual, it was an amazingly long school day. But I think the teachers were pretty lax since we were only like nineteen in the class (people had to usher and sing for the first holy communion). Haha Gng just made us research the whole time! Haha! We got our report cards also today. :| It's a good thing my parents aren't here. :| GEOM AGAIN I SWEAR. My average was FINE. Geom again!!! GEOM GEOM GEOM GEOM :| My Chem grade... what the hell. I seriously thought I was going to fail or something but it actually improved. I'm not complaining! Haha.

Of course, we had to have BAYANAN after school :| Kids were super noisy again and I'm beginning to wonder if they learn anything from us... :| I talked to this kid who seriously looks like my brother! Hahaha. Anyway, after that I was supposed to take the make-up for my career test but I skipped it. Haha. Anyway, got home and got ready for the soiree. Charisse helped me cause I couldn't decide:| And then Claud came at around 6:15 and we watched a little bit of Gossip Girl and Thea comes at around quarter? Haha and she greets us with:

"OMG. I think I have a prom date na."

So we discussed it in the car and can I just share, this totally sent me into panic mode. This led me to... well if I talk to you about my prom date dilemmas, YOU KNOW. :-)

So, we got to the soiree at around 8, ate a little and a while later we had speed dating. It was okay.. some of the guys were nice, some were funny, some could really hold a conversation, and some (or one in particular) was just plain WEIRD. Hahaha. Anyway, I think the guy I remember most is Gino with a J. :)) :)) Haha. After a while, we lost ELECTRICITY. The soiree would've been more awesome if it wasn't for that whole blackout factor. So since the soiree basically jumped the sharks, it got pretty boring. So, Thea, Marga, and Christella and I left at around 11. I think we had dare or dare and that stuff bag game before. Ultimate bashing at the couch during dare or dare! haha.

We went to Serendra and we bought cupcakes! :)) :)) Haha we made so much noise. Marga was the cupcake expert. Thea and I were hungry so we went to Mcdo after. There was this guy who just entered Mcdo and started saying "CHEESEBURGER! CHEESEBURGER! CHEESEBURGER! CHEESEBURGER!" Then he got it, paid, and left! He didn't even get his freakin' change. Anyway, so we sat down and talked a lot.. We talked about (duh) prom dates, cousins, whether that guy was high or not, Thea's headaches and eyesight, and ect. I think Serendra-Mcdo was the highlight of my night.

After, we headed home. Marga and Christella fell asleep on us... so as usual, Thea and I were talking... I seriously wonder how we never run out of things to say. :| Haha shit stories about Gustavo and Thea's sister's childhood meanness:| Haha so dropped Thea then Marga then Christella. Hahaha CHRISTELLA :| I went online when I got home... chatted with Mariane. Then I went to bed but I couldn't fall alseep... hello, I wonder why :| :) Hahaha.


SATURDAY
Okay, THE LAZIEST DAY EVER. Uhm, spent the whole day watching TV. :| Haha oh GJ stopped by for awhile. We talked-ish. A few hours later he gave me the SCARE OF MY LIFE :| Oh, I talked to Mon and Bets on the phone. It made me happy. Haha.

SUNDAY
I had tutor for Geom LT then went to mass then town. I watched Enchanted and ate in Brooklyn with Pammy, Bryan and Nicco. Enchanted was so tanga. It's not even stupid it's TANGA. :| Haha then crammed Pinoy and Philo :)

Anyone who reads my blog: It's a long post.
GJ: I didn't curse. :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home