Monday, August 13, 2007

GABBEOLOGY (might as well be Gabbe O)

Things are starting to look better.

Chat with msQ kanina... mmm.. always gives me a lot to think about...

I have a new tutor, she keeps asking me if i have a boyfriend:| but she seems really smart and she's helping me, I guess I'll abstain from bursting out and laughing when she says something pa-cool. :)) :))

Surveyyy


Let others know a little more about
yourself, repost "(your name)OLOGY"

Q: What is your favorite fast food
restaurant?
A: Burger King

Q: What is your favorite sit-down
restaurant?
A: A lot... Shang Palace, Kaiseki, Cibo, Bubba Gump, that place with good crepes in Georgetown, Circles... a lot, okay?! :)) Oh yeah! That place in Boston... :))

Q: On average, what size tip do you
leave at a restaurant?
A: At least P50, but if I'm with my parents, I don't know how much they tip...

Q: What food could you eat every day
for two weeks and not get sick of it?
A: Prawn salad from Shang Palace. And that noodle thing that my dad orders all the time there... :))

Q: What are your pizza toppings of
choice?
A: Cheeeeeeeese

Q: What do you like to put on your
toast?
A.: OMG, Isa! Butter and Sugar! Hahahaha. But I don't do that anymore, the only sugar we have in the house is Splenda. :| :| :|

TECHNOLOGY

Q: What is your wallpaper on your
computer?
A: Isa, Thea and I during the sleepover at Pen

Q: How many televisions are in your
house?
A: 5 and another one gathering dust...

BIOLOGY

Q: Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A: Right

Q: Have you ever had anything removed
from your body?
A: Nope

Q: What is the last heavy item you
lifted?
A: Hahhaha uhm, probably my school bag... :))

Q: Have you ever been knocked
unconscious?
A: Not that I know of...

BULLCRAPOLOGY

Q: If it were possible, would you want
to know the day you were going to die?
A: Why not? Put me out of this misery...

Q: If you could change your name, what
would you change it to?
A: I like my name.

Q: What color do you think looks best
on you?
A: People tell me it's red, and I guess I agree.

Q: Have you ever swallowed a non-food
item by mistake?
A: Hahahaha, yes :|

Q: Have you ever saved someones life?
A: Nope

Q: Has someone ever saved yours?
A: Nope

DAREOLOGY

Q: Would you kiss a member of the same
sex for $100?
A: No

Q: Would you allow one of your little
fingers to be cut off for $200,000
A: No

Q: Would you never blog again for
$50,000?
A: No

Q: Would you pose naked in a magazine
for $250,000?
A: No

Q: Would you drink an entire bottle of
hot sauce for $1,000?
A: Not

Q: Would you, without fear of
punishment, take a human's life for
$1,000,000?
A: Maybe if I wanna kill the person too.. :))

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: Nothing

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a
good movie?
A: Haven't seen that movie :|

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in
your house?
A: Hardwood with carpeted areas, same in VA

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: Stand.

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you
own?
A: a lot.. :)) I don't count...

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the
cops?
A: Probably that time my dad got caught in the States :)) :| :|

Q: What do you want to be when you
grow up?
A:

Q: Who is number 1 on your top 8?
A: For now, ISABEL FRANCISCO, my soulmatecause I haven't really talked to her in a long time.

LASTOLOGY

Q: Friend you talked to?
A: Mariane

Q: Last person who called you?
A: Charisse

Q: Person you hugged?
A: :| :| I'm not a big hug person

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A: 7,17,77, :)) :)) get the picture?


Q: Season?
A: Winter

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A: Yes.

Q: Mood?
A: I'm not happy with things but I'm not exactly depressed either... :|

Q: Listening to?
A: Nicco being annoying...

Q: Watching?
A: The screen, duh

Q: Worrying about?
A: SCHOOL STUPID THING AGGGHHHHHHHHH

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A: Hahahaha, honestly, the computer :| :|

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: As of this moment? DIE. Hahaha, well that really isn't an option... Isis' on Friday... oh and say EXAMS ARE OVERRRRR (for now)

Q: Do you smile often?
A: I'd LIKE to think so.

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: I'd LIKE to think so also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home